Read Time2 Minutes, 12 Seconds
Hey, guys! We’ve shared the Halloween parties and events in the city. Now it’s time to get those cute and spooky costumes ready!
Some of these costumes came straight from the closet. With a set of simple props, your whole Halloween look would be complete.
1. A dinosaur toddler just hatched from an egg.
2. Hi! She’s Anna from Arendelle.
3. Be a rockstar for a day by rocking your old clothes to a new one!
4. Silver hair could turn you to just about anything. Are you seeing Elsa or a Little Daenerys Targaryen here?
5. Put the 70s vibe with this groovy floral dress with a matching headband.
6. Everyone would love to see a Rainbow-haired Unicorn Ballerina having a tea party.
7. Pull an effortless costume with this Little Pop-star ensemble.
8. Ride a rocket ship and meet your space friends with a Futuristic Toddler Boss costume.
9. Too young to wear make-up? Put some nice stickers and create the Little Queen of Hearts whimsical look.
10. Up, up and away as you combine two worlds in one. She’s a little mermaid riding a hotair balloon.
11. Look who just completed her Princess Bubblegum inspired dress! It’s Finn and Jake the Dog.
12. No costume? No problem? Use your acting skills to give you a believable Halloween scare.
13. I didn’t know you could still be comfortable while wearing a Dorothy costume.
14. Mirror… Mirror on the wall, tell me who just got cuter with this Snow White costume.
15. Your little one is ready to save the day with her Super Girl suit.
16. Your little one will never get lost as a Clown Fish with this costume that doubles as swimsuit.
17. The Little Prince dreamy look for a little princess was achieved with these homemade masterpiece.